Please read the below to understand how we use and protect your data.
- We collect certain information and or data when you use our website concordeairportsecurity.com, this includes:
- Information you may provide when using our website such as email addresses
Your IP address and the version of the web browser you used
We use this information to:
- Improve the site to make it more user friendly
- Respond to feedback or questions if you have asked us to
- Provide information about our company and the services we offer
Data is stored on secure servers within the EU, we cannot guarantee the information you provide is completely secure when it is submitted over the internet and any data provided is at the users own risk.
We will not share your data with any other organisation for research, marketing or commercial purposes. Any data shared is with our service providers and for the sole purpose of giving us a guide for improvements to our site.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal data we hold on you. If you would like to make such a request, please do so through our website.
We reserve the right to change our security or privacy policies at any time and without notice. We recommend that you visit our site to check for any changes. This policy was last updated in March 2020.
We use analytical and performance cookies
These allow us to see the number of users to our site and how they use it. This helps us to gather information on how the site works and ensure improvements are made to ensure it is user friendly.
Cookies can be blocked by activating the settings on your browser that allow you to refuse the use of some or all cookies. If all cookies are blocked this may stop you from being able to access all areas of our website.